Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's a Sad Day

It's a sad sad day for me as a teacher.  I live for the summer sales for back to school items.  Staples and I have been BFF's for as long as I have been teaching.  Teachers would get 25 of the sale items rather then the limit that was placed on the item for the general population.

This sale is no more.  They've replaced it with something else, but it just doesn't matter.  I LIVE by the Interactive Student Notebook (more posts on that to come) and I need those 10 cent books for my kids.  Yes, many kids have their supplies when I ask for them, but then there are some that just can't.  I totally understand that and that's where I step in.

Staples, if you hear me, please bring this back.  It's not for me, it's honestly for my kids that can't get the supplies that they need or the supplies we can't get.

Sorry for my venting - it has just been a very long sad day for me.


Who wants to come hangout with staples with me to get ISN's!?
 

2 comments:

  1. Our Office Depot lifted the limit to 800 for teachers! Comp books are 25 cents this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard - thank you! Unfortunately, I live over an hour away from the closest one to my house (it's crazy). I'm going to take a ride there Saturday to pick some up.

    It's probably a good thing I don't live close to one - I'd probably be there EVERYDAY if I could :)

    ReplyDelete